How do we get started?


Firstly, book a meeting with me as your chosen Marriage Celebrant and complete the Notice of Intended Marriage form.  By law, this must be completed at least one month prior to your wedding date.  A longer time frame is preferred, however no longer than 18 months.

Secondly, at your meeting with me you will be required to show your original Birth Certificates, as well as photo identification (eg your license).  A passport is also acceptable.  If you have been married before, a divorce or death certificate is also required.


Next, a non-refundable booking fee will be due to lock in the date of your ceremony.  On receipt of this payment, I will commence work on your ceremony.

To find out how I can create the wedding ceremony of your dreams, please contact me.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • John Clarke Marriage Celebrant

John Clarke - Marriage Celebrant

Phone: 0419 546 094 


©2021 by John Clarke Marriage Celebrant

Kiama 2533 NSW Australia

Privacy Policy